CR Kennedy Building Construction, Survey and Machine Control will be attending this years SydneyBUILD, March 14 and 15 at the Horden Pavilion. CR Kennedy will feature in both the Buildings, BIM and CIVENEX Zone.
Since its launch 3 years ago, Sydney Build has quickly built a loyal following, drawing in attendees due to its focus on Sydney and its surrounding region; its fresh content; exclusive networking events; and entertainment. Last year’s show was met with huge success, with 157 exhibitors; 11,839 pre-registered visitors; 56 supporting partners; and 92 speakers. After reaching full capacity last year, Sydney Build will be taking up both the Royal Hall of Industries and its neighboring venue - Hordern Pavillion - for its next edition.
Sydney Build Expo & CIVENEX EXPO 2019 - 14th & 15th March - Royal Hall of Industries
- Sydney Build & CIVENEX Infrastructure Expo
- Women In Construction Summit
- BIM & Digital Construction Summit
- Sustainability Summit
- Future Sydney Summit
- Australia’s Leading and Largest Construction & Design Show
- 150+ Speakers across 6 Conference Theatres
- 15,000+ Registered Attendees from across Australia
- 250+ Exhibitors within 5 zones
- Co-located with CIVENEX
- Networking: Live Music, Craft Beer Festival, Live Demos & Prize Giveaways
Your free pass gives you full access to the entire Sydney Build event and CIVENEX event including all conferences, summits and the 250+ booth exhibition. For further details, visit sydneybuildexpo.com