Rothbucher RSMP290 Circular Rotation Mini Prism 17.5 mm
RSMP290 can be quickly and easily stuck even to difficult surfaces, e.g. glass and marble façades, historic buildings, gas and oil pipelines, etc. or attached using plugs and screws. A magnetic version of the base plates is also available for easy installation on steel structures.
When using total stations
- the prism can always be aligned accurately with the measuring instrument
- the prism can be turned in a radius of 180°, making it possible to use the same survey point from different directions
- bridges, façades and many other structures can be monitored even more quickly and precisely
- When robotic total stations are used permanent settlement measurements can be carried out during construction
- 400 metres to 500 metres are obtained.
- RSMP290 with 17.5 mm mini prism: offset: -10 (minus 10), height of tilting axis: 45 mm
Rothbucher RSAK80 2x Angle Retro Targets 40mm
Rothbucher RSMP280 Tilting Mini Prism 17.5 mm
Rothbucher RSMP380-C Tilting Mini Prism 25.4mm Copper Coating
Rothbucher RSMP380-S Tilting Mini Prism 25.4mm- Silver Coating
Rothbucher RSMP390-C Circular Rotating Mini Prism 25.4 mm - Copper Coating
Rothbucher RSMP390-S Circular Rotation Mini Prism 25.4mm - Silver Coating