Rothbucher RSMP390-C Circular Rotating Mini Prism 25.4 mm - Copper Coating
- Rotating mini prism with circular mount
- Prism offset: 25.4mm
- Range up to 700m
- Copper coating on prism
RSMP390 can be easily glued or fixed with dowels and screws for quick assembly even on difficult surfaces such as glass and marble facades, historic buildings, gas and oil pipelines, etc. For easy installation in steel structures, the floor slabs are also offered in a magnetic version.
The following accessories are offered for this product (see right):
Reuptake Points (Article RSFP-X90)
Protection Cap with or without Magnetism (RSPC10 and RSPC10M)
When using tachymeter and total station
- the prism can always be precisely aligned with the measuring instrument
- For example, the prism can be rotated within a radius of 360º, allowing the same survey point to be used from different directions
- Bridges, facades and many other objects can be observed even faster and more precisely
- When using robotic total stations, permanent settlement measurements can be made during the construction work
When using the miniprism RSMP390 in ATR mode, ranges of 500 meters to 700 meters are achieved.
The ranges are device-dependent and can be adversely affected by weather and environmental conditions.
When targeting already known measuring points, robotics total stations can achieve ranges of up to 1000 meters! For measurements in manual mode, distances of about 200 meters are achieved, depending on the focus.
RSMP390 with 25.4 mm mini prism: Offset: -16.9 (minus 16.9) [Leica +17.5], tilting height : 45 mm