If you own a drone, it’s important that you understand the rules that keep you and others safe. Visit knowyourdrone.gov.au to find out more
Refined Thermal Imaging
The Zenmuse XT S is equipped with a 19mm lens on a 640x512, 25Hz refresh rate radiometric sensor, with 2x and 4xdigital zoom capabilities, while an enclosed design gives it an IP44 ingress protection rating.
Temperature Measurement with Ease
- Spot Meter: Tap a point for real-time temperature measurements.
- Area Measurement: Select an area to get the max, min and average temperatures.
- Temp Alarm: Get notified when an object’s temperature exceeds a pre-set limit.
- Color Palettes: Adjust the colors applied to thermal data.
- Isotherm: Select how colors are distributed across a specific temperature range.
Thermal Data Analysis
The radiometric sensor on the Zenmuse XT S captures temperature data on each picture and, when stored in R-JPEG fileformats, can be analyzed later using the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool software to adjust parameters such as emissivity andreflected temperature for a more detailed inspection report.
The Zenmuse XT S is compatible with DJI’s leading Matrice 200 Series, Matrice 200 Series V2 and Matrice 300 RTK drone platforms when used with the DJI Pilot flight control app.
Centimetre-grade surveying for everyone, at a great price> Learn More
Choose the best kit to suit your application and SAVE! September only> Learn More
Trade in ANY Total Station and purchase a Leica ICR80 Robotic Kit from $36,500 ex> Learn More
Purchase a Rugby Laser Level and redeem a DJI Tello drone FREE - follow the link below to redeem> Learn More
For Leica Scanning Customers - Save over $2000!> Learn More
Defer your first payment for 3 Months*> Learn More
10% off on Leica BLK3D Starter Pack - Save $816.75> Learn More