WingtraOne PPK sets the new benchmark for surveying grade accuracy of aerial imagery. Thanks to its most advanced PPK module and highest quality cameras like the 42MP full frame camera Sony RX1RII it is now possible to reach down to 1 cm absolute accuracy in aerial mapping.
The Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) capability allows the WingtraOne to ascend and move like a helicopter. For the mapping mission it transitions into forward cruise flight and matches the endurance and speed of fixed-wing airplanes. In order to land, the WingtraOne switches back to hover flight and descends vertically.
The WingtraOne is designed from ground up to safeguard its valuable sensors and eliminate wear and tear of the equipment. Instead of broken wings or damaged cameras from belly landings & parachute touchdowns, the WingtraOne lands gently. During the vertical descent, laser sensor data enables the WingtraOne to sense the ground and land safely even on the most rocky grounds like open pit mines and on hilly terrain.
In case of a changing landing environment like a drifting boat or recently parked cars, the landing spot can be adjusted as easily as with any multirotor.
WingtraOne PPK sets the new benchmark for surveying grade accuracy of aerial imagery. Thanks to its most advanced PPK module and highest quality cameras like the 42 MP full frame camera Sony RX1RII, it is now possible to reach down to 1 cm absolute accuracy in aerial mapping.
WingtraOne PPK highlights:
- Best in class survey-grade accuracy without ground control points (GCPs)
- Proven RMS error of 1.2 cm in X/Y and 2.3 cm in Z direction
- Absolute orthomosaic & digital surface model accuracy down to 1 cm
- Agnostic workflow: Operate your existing reference station & GNSS knowledge
- Only pay for what you need: Your WingtraOne can be upgraded to PPK accuracy at any time
Key facts with WingtraOne RX1RII PPK:
- Down to 1 cm horizontal (2 cm vertical) absolute and relative accuracy
- High coverage at ultra high resolution and accuracy – 100 ha at 1 cm/px and 1 cm accuracy
- No further orthomosaic correction required
- 5 min pre-flight setup – compared to hours when using GCPs