- Quick-Link option for faster automatic pre-registration to the previous setup
- 3D View in intensity colours for better contrast to visualize details
- Optional silhouette view to hide ceilings and floors for better visibility in 3D and map view
- Option to display setup names for quick identification of setups
- Option to show or hide measurements in 360 view
- Show neighbouring setups in a configurable distance in 360 View for smooth navigation
- Creation of customized setup name templates in the Scanner Control panel
- Dynamic visibility to reduce the number of visible setups
- All new settings organized in updated Settings pane
- Info icon in main job browser page to access licence expiry date and logout button
- Highly improved performance of the app and when synchronizing with the RTC360 laser scanner
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
The high-performance Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app is the perfect field companion for the Leica RTC360 3D laser scanner. With its intuitive user interface, remote scanner control and on-site point cloud display, navigation is a breeze - even for novice users – with full imagery and point cloud data delivered directly to a tablet using edge computing technology.
For improved interpretation in Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 post-processing, and to add extra value and information to 3D data, Cyclone FIELD 360 enables on-site tagging of measurements, videos, images, text or voice files to the point cloud geometry simply by using a tablet.
Direct data access and visualisation are the foundation for quality control in the field; with Cyclone FIELD 360, automatically pre-registered point cloud data enables users to quickly conduct on-site quality control checks, improves productivity, and makes for better-informed decisions in the field.
Get the App today!
The Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile-device app is free to download. A valid Cyclone REGISTER or Cyclone REGISTER 360 licence is required to activate Cyclone FIELD 360 as the login credentials are the same. If you have a permanent licence, you will need an active Customer Care Package (CCP). Download the Cyclone FIELD 360 app from the App Store and Google Play.