Managing and performing all aspects of monthly payroll & HR
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is Australia’s foremost importer and distributor of leading-edge technologies in the Surveying, Photographic, Medical and Security Industries. Established in 1934 with the head office in Port Melbourne.
- Managing and performing all aspects of monthly payroll process for 300-320 employees (300 Australia & 20 New Zealand)
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding process, modifications to pay etc.
- Processing and management of Superannuation, PAYGW, Payroll tax and Workcover requirements
- Understanding of relevant Awards/EBA and allowances (i.e. motor vehicle)
- Assisting in preparation of Annual and Long Service Leave reconciliations (yearly).
- Responsible for updating and maintaining employee data
- Fleet management duties (including administration of fuel cards) for 70-80 company vehicles (owned and leased)
- Assist in managing FBT requirements for approx. 70-80 employees (vehicle related)
- Assisting with external financial audit requests
- Managing HR aspects for 300-320 employees across Aust and NZ – including onboarding/offboarding and dealing with employee related matters
- Assisting with general recruitment duties
- Assisting with work visa process for company sponsored employees (working with external legal support)
- Monitoring company compliance with relevant legislation i.e. OHS (working with relevant State/Warehouse managers)
- Ad hoc reporting to government agencies as required
- 5-10+ years’ HR and Payroll experience
- Experience in a medium to large company
- Strong computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience with Attache / Definitiv preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Current and unrestricted rights to work in Australia
- Team player with good relationship building skills
- Full time Monday to Friday (hours flexible)
- Onsite parking at Port Melbourne
- Reporting to CFO
- Work closely with broader Finance team and State/Divisional managers
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Residency with PR may apply for this position.
If you are enthusiastic, pro-active and team focused and would enjoy working for a major family owned importer and distributor, please email resume to:
Scott Gardiner - CFO
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
E-mail : email@example.com