C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd, one of Australia's top CCTV and Electronic Security suppliers, requires a Business Development Manager for our New South Wales Electronic Security Division, located in our Sydney, Mascot premises.
Founded in 1934 and employing more than 250 staff, C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd offer a stable and productive working environment, conducive to providing best possible service to our client base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining our CCTV, alarm, and access control customers in New South Wales.
• Generating sales leads and coordinating with our technicians to implement Electronic security projects.
• Providing a high level of customer service and thinking laterally to provide the right Security solution.
• Previous sales experience with technical products essential (video, IT networking or similar).
• Experience with CCTV / IP based products is most preferred.
• Major Project Management experience helpful.
• A hungry approach to new business development with strong emphasis on relationship building.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional, looking for a long term move with great earning potential.
Attractive remuneration package including salary, commission, car allowance, super etc.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
Apply now with your cover letter and a detailed resume to:
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org