Due to strong growth within the Machine Control Division, we are taking applications from trade qualified Auto Electricians and/or Heavy Duty – Light Duty Mechanics with an enthusiasm to apply their experience to modern technologies in the evolving Machine Control and Construction Survey market.
This position is based out of our Balcatta office, serving all of WA.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Base, profit share bonuses, fully maintained company vehicle with tools, laptop and phone.
THE ROLE -
As a Machine Control Technician, you will be responsible for the following duties -
- Installation of Machine Control products on Excavators, Dozers, Graders, Supervisor vehicles, Drill Rigs, on site in civil construction and mining sectors
- Pre-Sales Testing of all systems
- Service and Support of Machine Control systems
- Training of clients
- Accurate Record keeping
- Ensuring Installations are completed to a high standard
To be successful in this role you will ideally have -
- Trade qualifications as an Auto Electrician, Heavy Duty / Light Duty Mechanic
- The drive and willingness to succeed and learn new technology and skills
- Work in a team environment
- Be available for regular regional service trips including the Pilbara region
- Technically minded with the ability to solve problems and think laterally
- Current unrestricted WA driver’s license
Trade applicants with knowledge and experience in the earthmoving industry would be ideally matched to the role.
Full training on our systems and product will be provided.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to-
Jeff Hugo - WA State Manager
C.R. Kennedy Survey Solutions
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org