• Fantastic package: Includes Dual Cab 4x4, Laptop, Phone & Commission
• Genuine career progression
THE COMPANY :
Established in 1934, we are Australia's leading supplier of precision positioning products, with over 280 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. We supply a vast array of GPS/GNSS, Sub surface detection GPR / EML Construction, Machine Control and Survey products.
Our Sub Surface Detection Division is the established market leader in this rapidly growing industry in Australia.
This position is based out of our Balcatta office.
THE ROLE : Sub Surface Detection Sales Consultant – WA/NT
As Sub Surface Sales Consultant (WA/NT), you will report directly to the WA Sales Manager, Survey Division and be responsible for the following duties:
- Meeting the sales budget for our Sub Surface Detection business.
- Developing business opportunities with a portfolio of key GPR, EML, concrete scanning, mapping solutions & associated software.
- Organise and conduct demonstrations, training and first line support of Sub Surface Detection solutions.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders – WA Survey Team / National Detection Team / Product & Service Managers
- Regular travel to construction sites for the purpose of demonstration / training including mine sites as required.
The successful applicant must have:
- A confident and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to undertake regular travel to site to conduct demos / training.
- Willing to sell and support high value solutions and build long term relationships.
- Previous sales and / or business development experience desired.
- Elevated level of ground penetrating radar and buried service location via EML experience preferred.
- GPR, Utility locating, concrete scanning field experience preferred.
- Mapping via GPS preferred, but not essential.
THE BENEFITS :
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company. Employees are provided with continuous support through training and enhance existing skills and develop new ones. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. A base salary, car, phone, laptop, and a generous commission will be provided to secure the right candidate for the role.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If you consider you possess the right experience and skills for this exciting position, apply via e-mail with a copy of your resume to -
JEFF HUGO - WA State Manager - Geospatial Division
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org