We currently have an opportunity for a GIS and Utility Locating Solution Sales person, based at our modern offices in Melbourne. The ideal candidate is someone with existing experience in the utilities detection or asset mapping industry. This opportunity will let you get hands on with the latest cloud based software and Augmented reality solutions.
With the infrastructure boom Australia currently sees, the utility detection and survey mapping industry are currently one of the hottest sectors. If you have relevant experience and are passionate to be part of this exciting industry, we encourage you to apply.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Increase market share through business development and promotion of company’s end-to-end asset detection and mapping solutions.
- Active participation in scoping and executing Proofs of Concept (POCs). Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Develop and promote innovative workflows which integrate seamlessly with the customer’s office and field operations.
- Provide technical presentations and demos to customer in person or via Webinar. Interact with all levels of customer's technical and operations team.
- Gather and document requirements for product development road map based on community feedback.
- Active participation in after sale transition to consulting services.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies to achieve the required growth and sales targets, with a focus on industries such as Utilities, Local & State Government and Resources.
- Manage sales leads through to closure and monitor against approved budgets to ensure financial results are achieved. And, as necessary implement plans to counteract deviations.
- Attend industry events and tradeshows (present and demonstrate solutions) and collaborate with the Marketing Communications Group.
- Provide technical support and field troubleshooting to your customers in your territory.
Qualifications and experience:
- Hands-on experience with GIS hardware and software systems or subsurface detection systems.
- Experience in the Utilities, Civil Engineering, Survey or Construction markets or direct sales experience with a technology company.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills is necessary.
- Bachelor's, TAFE degree or similar qualification within a related field or discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Ability to travel as needed – there is considerable travel required to fulfil this role.
The Benefits -
Working in an environment that is always interesting and evolving.
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company.
Employees are provided with continuous support and training to enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Fantastic base + Car + phone + laptop + commission to secure the right candidate for the role.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to -
Mr Nick Pawley - Vic Survey Manager
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org