Established in 1934, we are Australia’s leading supplier of precision positioning products, with over 300 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of GPS, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge, experience, and support of our company. Strong growth means that the company is now looking to further strengthen the team by adding an Apprentice Service Technician to work with our team in Victoria.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Are you an :
Heavy Plant Fitter
Work in the Construction, Earthmoving or Machine Guidance industries?
Do you have a desire to be hands on with Technology?
Are you customer focussed?
If the answer to any of the above is yes. Then we would love to hear from you.
Full training will be provided to support you in the role.
THE ROLE –
As a Machine Control Technician, you will be responsible for the following duties: -
- Installation of Machine Control Guidance systems on excavators, dozers and graders, on site in the civil construction and mining sector.
- Pre-sales testing of systems
- Service and support of Machine control products
- Training of clients
- Undertaking of administration duties such as record keeping, timesheets, OH&S
- Drive and willingness to succeed.
- Excited to learn new technology and skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work autonomously and be willing to travel regularly within Victoria and on the odd occasion Tasmania & Interstate.
- Technically minded with the ability to solve problems and think laterally.
- Current drivers licence.
- Trade applicants with knowledge and experience in the Earthmoving industry would be ideally matched to the role.
In return you will receive above industry wages, commission structure, car, phone & laptop computer
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
Nick Leith - VIC Machine Control Manager
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : email@example.com