- Fantastic package : Vehicle, Laptop, Phone + Sales Commission
- Genuine career progression
THE COMPANY –
Australia's leading supplier of precision positioning products, with over 240 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a complete range of Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge, experience and support of our company. Strong growth, means that the company is now looking to further strengthen the team by adding a Sales Consultant in the Construction/Machine Control division covering QLD.
THE ROLE –
You will report directly to the QLD Survey Manager and be responsible for the following duties:-
- Managing and building on existing relationships
- Driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Equipment demonstrations.
- Assist with training and support of end users.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Desire to learn new technology and develop a thorough understanding of its application across a number of industries.
- The drive and willingness to succeed.
- Proven ability to develop and build relationships with clients.
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to travel within QLD.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality.
- While not essential, applicants with previous experience in Sales, Surveying, Machine Control, Construction Industry would be well considered for this position.
Applicants with Sales experience in the Construction and Building industry and with surveying industry exposure would be ideally suited to the role.
THE BENEFITS –
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company. Employees are provided with continuous support and training to enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Base + Car + phone + laptop + commission to secure the right candidate for the role.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
Mr David Klease - QLD Survey Manager
E-mail : email@example.com