Would you like to be at the forefront of an industry that is experiencing exciting technological changes?
Do you relish in challenges that change from day to day?
Do you want to meet and interact with more people within your industry?
WE ARE HIRING!
Fantastic package: Includes Car, Laptop, Phone, Sales Commission.
Based in Brisbane and servicing greater Brisbane region and north to Rockhampton.
Genuine career progression.
THE COMPANY -
Established in 1934, we are Australia's leading supplier of precision positioning products, with over 240 staff and 6 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of TPS, GNSS, GIS, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge, experience, and support of our company. Strong growth means that the company is now looking to further strengthen the team by adding a Sales Representative to work in the Brisbane north to Rockhampton region.
As a Survey and Spatial Sales Consultant, you will report directly to the Qld Survey Manager and be responsible for the following duties:
- Meeting Sales Targets
- Relationship building in the survey, construction, and spatial industries to existing and prospective clients.
- Equipment demonstrations
- Developing solutions to meet the ever-changing requirements in the spatial industry.
- Train and support end users in surveying, civil products and systems.
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Experience in the surveying industry
- The drive and willingness to succeed
- Ability to sell and build relationships as well as solve problems
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to travel within Queensland.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality
- Although not essential, applicants with a tertiary qualification in surveying or the spatial industry would be well suited to this role.
Applicants with knowledge and experience in Surveying and /or spatial products & software will be ideally matched to the role and suitably rewarded.
THE BENEFITS -
Working in an environment that is always interesting and evolving.
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company.
Employees are provided with continuous support and training to enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Fantastic base + Car + phone + laptop + commission to secure the right candidate for the role.
C.R. Kennedy & Company Pty Ltd is committed to ensure equal opportunity, fairness of treatment, dignity and elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all employees and job applicants.
While we appreciate the great work undertaken by recruitment agencies, we are managing this vacancy in house.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check. Only applicants with Australian Resident with PR may apply for this position.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to -
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : email@example.com