Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Are you an;
- Auto Electrician
- Heavy Plant Fitter
- Work in the Construction, Earthmoving or Machine Guidance industries?
Do you have a desire to be hands on with Technology?
Are you customer focussed?
If the answer to any of the above is yes. Then we would love to hear from you.
Full training will be provided to support you in the role.
C.R. Kennedy is the National distributor for Leica Geosystems Machine Control and Paving systems. Australia’s leading supplier of positioning products, with nearly 300 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of GPS, Construction, Machine Control, Lasers and Survey products.
THE ROLE –
As a Machine Control Technician, you will be responsible for the following duties: -
- Installation of Machine Control Guidance systems on excavators, dozers and graders, on site in the civil construction and mining sector.
- Pre-sales testing of systems
- Service and support of Machine control products
- Training of clients
- Accurate record keeping
- Drive and willingness to succeed.
- Excited to learn new technology and skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work autonomously and be willing to travel regularly within NSW.
- Technically minded with the ability to solve problems and think laterally.
- Current drivers licence.
Trade applicants with knowledge and experience in the Earthmoving industry would be ideally matched to the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check.
Unsolicited approaches from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
Richard Ingham - NSW Survey Manager
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org