- Fantastic package : Includes Car, Laptop, Phone + Sales Commission
- Based in Sydney and servicing the state of NSW and ACT
- Genuine career progression
THE COMPANY –
We are Australia’s leading supplier of precision positioning products, with over 240 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of TPS, GPS, GIS, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge, experience and support of our company. Strong growth means that the company is now looking to further strengthen the team by adding a Sales Representative to work in the NSW region.
THE ROLE –
As a Survey TPS/GPS Sales Consultant you will report directly to the NSW Survey Manager and be responsible for the following duties:-
- Relationship building in the survey, construction, mining and earthmoving industries to existing and prospective clients
- Equipment Demonstrations
- Represent the company and products at industry functions such as conferences
- Train and support end users in survey, civil products and systems
- Meeting Sales Targets
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Experience in the surveying industry
- The drive and willingness to succeed
- Ability to sell and build relationships as well as solve problems
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to travel within NSW and the ACT
- A confident and enthusiastic personality
- Although not essential, applicants with a tertiary qualification in surveying or the spatial industry would be well suited to this role.
Applicants with knowledge and experience in the Surveying/GPS products industry will be ideally matched to the role and suitably rewarded.
THE BENEFITS –
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company. Employees are provided with continuous support and training to enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Fantastic base + Car + phone + laptop + commission to secure the right candidate for the role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check.
Unsolicited approaches from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org