- Fantastic package : Includes Car, Laptop, Phone + Sales Commission
- Based in Port Melbourne and servicing the state of Victoria
- Genuine career progression
THE COMPANY –
We are Australia's leading supplier of precision positioning products and spatial solutions, with over 240 staff and 7 locations Australia wide. Offering a vast array of TPS, GPS, GIS, Scanning, Construction, Machine Control and Survey products, no other supplier can match the level of knowledge, experience and support of our company.
Strong growth means that the company is now looking to further strengthen the team by adding a Sales Representative to work in the VIC region.
THE ROLE –
The successful candidate will work with and share a passion for the latest cutting edge surveying and positioning technology. Our suppliers Leica, Riegl and Amberg to name a few are leaders in their fields and have a proud history of product and software development.
As a Survey and Spatial Solution Sales Consultant you will report directly to the VIC Survey Manager and be responsible for the following duties:-
- Meeting Sales Targets
- Relationship building in the survey, construction, spatial and mining industries to existing and prospective clients
- Equipment Demonstrations
- Solution Selling
- Train and support end users in survey, spatial, civil products and systems
The successful applicant MUST have:
- Experience in the surveying/spatial industries
- The drive and willingness to succeed
- Ability to sell and build relationships as well as solve problems
- Be able to work autonomously and be willing to travel within VIC
- A confident and enthusiastic personality
- Although not essential, applicants with a tertiary qualification in surveying or the spatial industry would be well suited to this role
THE BENEFITS –
We encourage the team to advance their careers within the company. Employees are provided with continuous support and training to enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an above market salary. Fantastic base + Car + phone + laptop + commission to secure the right candidate for the role.
Your employment with CRK is subject to the completion and disclosing the results of a National Police Record check.
Unsolicited approaches from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
If this sounds like your next role, APPLY NOW to –
NICK PAWLEY - VIC SURVEY MANAGER
C.R. KENNEDY & COMPANY PTY LTD
Email : email@example.com