Please Note: As of Monday 12th October 2015 our Sydney office has moved to
Level 2, 15 Bourke Road Mascot, NSW 2020

UAV / RPAS training

If you fly a UAV for commercial purposes, you must have a CASA controller certificate. C.R.Kennedy & Co. offers UAV / Drone / RPAS training for CASA RPC or UAV controller certificates (CC).

We run regular courses with our CASA certified training partner, and cover everything that you and your company require to operate commercially and legally in Australia. 

Contact Us

Home / Products / Uavs / Uav Rpas Training